Well it has increased mine. I probably work 60+ hours a week during the school and 40+ hours a week during the summer when I have ‘off’. Here is an article from Good.com:
Their study, shown here, revealed that:
- 68 percent of people check their work emails before 8 a.m.
- The average American first checks their phone around 7:09 a.m.
- 50 percent check their work email while still in bed
- The work day is growing – 40 percent still do work email after 10 p.m.
- 69 percent will not go to sleep without checking their work email
- 57 percent check work emails on family outings
- 38 percent routinely check work emails while at the dinner table